Start With 7 (Sw7) is the most exciting tech accelerator program and it’s now coming to Cape Town.
Founded by tech entrepreneur and former Founder’s Institute (Fi) Jo’burg director, Keith Jones, Sw7 combines mentorship, lean startup methodology, peer support and experiential learning to give one of the most exciting accelerator programs in South Africa.
Keith has also joined forces with Microsoft BizSpark and some of the best Cape Town tech entrepreneurs as coaches/ mentors.
To apply and/or find out more about the program, contact Odette Jones – email@example.com
Apply online via www.sw7.co
Benefits of the Sw7 Tech Accelerator Program:
– No equity to quality (Sw7 doesn’t take any equity from program participants)
– program is ideal for established and startup tech companies
– one night per week (minimum of 3 mentors/coach per session)
– 9 week program
– world class coaches and mentors, as well as virtual support
– access to various Sw7 networking events
– access to an investor network and alumni network
– qualifying participants get a discount through Microsoft BizSpark (total cost R4800 – BizSpark pays R7200)
– limited bursaries or scholarships are also available for qualifying applicants
– complete the complimentary Sw7 online psychometric profile test
Please feel free to share this e-mail with friends or associates who could benefit from this program.
To qualify for a Microsoft BizSpark sponsorship, your application or indication of interest needs to be submitted to Odette no later than end of business Tuesday 15 July 2014.