It’s tough to find inspiration when you’ve upped and left the creative capital of the city.
Launching in August 2019, Us & Them offers a creative co-working environment conveniently situated in the heart of Durbanville at the new and trendy, Village Square. More than just dedicated desk space, the office encourages a creative culture with like-minded people needing a productive and connected work place in the suburbs.
The allocated desks offer an opportunity to have your own space, in a shared, open-plan, and spacious office, where all you have to worry about is getting to work, while they take care of the rest.
It’s a place where entrepreneurs and freelancers come to work for themselves but not by themselves – with lots of natural light, modern furnishings, meeting rooms and comfortable seating, all while you focus on your productivity.
The shared working environment offers easy access to shops, bars, restaurants and a selection of the suburb’s best coffee shops.
Secure your space.
- Allocated desk space in our 115 m2 office
- Boardroom available to members via an online booking platform
- Informal, drop in meeting area within the office space
- Most importantly, uncapped, super fast internet
- Back up generator for when you can’t afford to waste time
- Chill lounge, reception and kitchen facilities
- Secure space with biometric security
- Lockable mobile pedestal
- Also included in your monthly fee is electricity, tea, milk, coffee and weekly cleaning service
- Parking available at an additional cost and on request. Ample street parking available in surrounds.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 071 895 8070