Date/TimeDate: 11/05/2017 - 31/05/2017
Time: All Day
Location9 Portswood Road, Green Point, 8001
MTN Solution Space’s Venture Incubation Program (VIP), run through the UCT Graduate School of Business, is a keystone initiative that is designed to help entrepreneurial teams to test and validate their business models.
This is a 12-week, mentor-led program combines mentorship, workshops and a community of startups to create a holistic approach to testing and validating a business model. Run on a bi-annual basis, the program selects 10 startups based on a few key criteria.
What are we looking for?
Startups should be able to demonstrate the following;
– Initial concept demonstrates deep and intimate understanding of problem and market need/opportunity
– A Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ready to conduct early-market testing and further establish product/market fit
– Team has the right balance of skills/ability to build, test and deliver
– Founder must be the lead participant and attend on full-time basis (present at the Solution Space 30+hrs/week during the 12 week program)
– Entrepreneurs are hungry, committed, disciplined, doers, and coachable
– A desire to help other teams and contribute to the community as a whole
What do startups get out of the program?
A mentor led program run by one of the best teams in the South African startup ecosystems, valued at approximately R300k.
· Advice from seasoned entrepreneur, investor, mentor
· Free Co-working space
· Skills development from best business school in Africa
· Advisory Services
· Access to Funding
· Exposure and Recognition
INTERESTED? Apply here: http://bit.ly/2prFTMy
For further information please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 21 406 1430