Imbizo Events invites you to the 2nd Annual Internet Summit.
The Internet Summit’ is an annual multi-stakeholder ICT conference gathering the ICT business and technical community together to discuss ICT issues and challenges.
The 2nd Annual Internet Summit is a platform for Internet, Social Media and Technology hungry individuals to
engage, learn and network with industry leaders and tech experts from around South Africa.
This Summit is more than just a network ground, it’s a platform to develop and educate minds about the latest talks in the internet world and the audience benefits from various local experts who deliver insightful knowledge on ICT
technologies with the following objectives:
• Enhanced cross-community dialogue on Internet Security, Data Protection and Privacy to help ensure
safety and sustainability.
• Mutual support for strengthening infrastructure throughout the region.
• Development of strategies to overcome current barriers to access and to connect the unconnected.
• Create awareness on Cybersecurity/Cyber-Hacking and how to protect your organisation
• Collective Content Marketing through the internet
• Understanding the impact of social media connectivity
• Unveiling of corporate internet migration
Date: 25 July 2019
Venue: Southern Sun, Cape Sun Hotel
Time: 08h00 – 15h30
We’re looking forward to your most favourable response and hosting you at the summit.
To confirm your participation kindly contact Ms. Ndileka Mxasa by 12th July 2019 at email@example.com or call 041 818 9898.
For more Information on the Internet Summit, please visit: www.imbizoevents.co.za