The Top Tech Tools for Women In Business (TTTWIB) programme, a partnership between CiTi and the City of Cape Town, will give women entrepreneurs access to workshops, mentors and enhance their practical business skills.
The Women in Business programme provides a platform for women to network and share, as well as learn vital tech skills to grow their businesses.
It’s a ten weeks programme commencing on 5 April 2018.
The programme launches on the 5th of April, with weekly workshops taking place every Wednesday between 10am and 1pm in Cape Town.
The ten-week programme will cover topics such as developing a tech strategy, project management, financial strategy, trends and IT tools, and digital marketing, to name but a few.
If you’d like to be a part of the programme, you must fit the following criteria:
- You are the CEO or founder of your own business
- Your business has been running for at least a year
- You use tech in your business (e.g. Twitter, Trello) and want to learn to use it more effectively
- You have a desire to implement a tech strategy in your business
- You have at least one staff member (permanent or partime)
- You are based in the western Cape
- Must have a desire to implement a tech strategy in your business
Top Tech Tools for Women in Business programme 2018 launches on 5th April in Bandwidth Barn Woodstock and you can apply here: https://www.citi-womeninbusiness.co.za/ to potentially be part of this amazing programme.
All applications will close on 16 March 2018.
Empower yourself by applying to the Top Tech Tools for Women in Business Programme. Get access to workshops, mentors and tools that will enrich your knowledge of tech and business strategy, as well as enhance your practical business skills.
All previous participants of the Top Tech Tools for Women in Business programme will unfortunately not be considered to participate in the programme again.