One thing that has become very evident at previous Silicon Cape events is that there is nowhere that you can go to meet and interact with entrepreneurs and others working in the Silicon Cape community on a regular basis. We are hoping to change this with Silicon Cape Thirsty Thursdays. The idea is to have one set venue where you can go to every week to meet other people in the Silicon Cape, be they entrepreneurs, investors, developers, or anyone else who's interested in this space.
When: Every Thursday (starts June 2)
When: 18h00 - 19h00
Where: Alba Lounge in the waterfront.
Some details you might like to know:
- We've managed to negotiate 1/2 price drinks for the hour (Beer, wine and cocktails) so feel free to pop in after work to avoid the traffic.
- There is free parking by the open parking lot outside the BOE building near the cream silos
- Alba Lounge is above the Hildebrandt restaurant across the swing bridge from the Clocktower.
- It's just set to be an hour, so you can still head home for supper afterwards or make it a welcome break before your evening work session...
- Yes, we know you're not going to be able to make it every single week. That way hopefully there will be a different crowd every time you do go.
- No sign up required. It's an open event and anyone is welcome.
- Please use #siliconcape #ThirstyThurs if you're going to tweet it.
- Venue has free wifi. Just ask.
Hope to see you there...
Add a Comment