George Gombay's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andrew, You certainly raise some important points. However, I need to briefly tak…"

George Gombay replied Dec 9, 2012 to As a PHP Developer convert to PDO; would you do it again?

2 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by George Gombay

"Sounds to me like there may have been in this case an issue with either the process…"

George Gombay replied Jul 23, 2012 to Performance is everyone's responsibility

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by George Gombay

"I too would not like to see in code reference to the author as being "Some Fool" :-)"

George Gombay replied Jul 12, 2012 to What I don't want to see in code

10 Jul 13, 2012

"Thnak you for that clarifications, Sam."

George Gombay replied Jul 10, 2012 to What languages you developing in - lets get a feel for who uses this site and what you do...

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Thando Toto

"I am curious about your present feelings regarding Python.  Could you ever see yours…"

George Gombay replied Jul 10, 2012 to What languages you developing in - lets get a feel for who uses this site and what you do...

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Thando Toto

"You don't list any operating system among your repertoire, but I assume that you kno…"

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Thando Toto

"Did you get the sense that this was on their part a delerate decision and if so, wha…"

George Gombay replied Jul 3, 2012 to Do you Git it?

14 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Pieter-Brink Truter

"This is of course getting off the main topic of my original piece regarding the main…"

George Gombay replied Jul 2, 2012 to Is your favourite programming language really the best?

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by George Gombay

"Hello Padayachee, You don't seem to be particularly concerned about the fact that wh…"

George Gombay replied Apr 28, 2012 to What if every webpage could be tracked by marketing tools that can decipher how long the user spent on that page and what content was viewed and how long the person spent on that site.

7 May 2, 2012

"Hello Samuel, The "Holy Grail" to which I am alluding is specifcally a language's ch…"

George Gombay replied Apr 21, 2012 to Is your favourite programming language really the best?

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by George Gombay

RSS

Help spear the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service