I don't see any topics on this... just got back from the event was a very cool idea and will defnitelly go again.

In all honesty I agree with Christine Moons sentiment. I was expecting to see a lot of geeks coding on their laptops or young entrepreneurial students with their back packs on peddling their ideas. Good to see that we can do it in style in CT!

Perhaps in the future have some kind of gathering areas within the venue for up and coming entreprenuers, successful entrepreneurs, funders/angel investors in different corners of the room, then people can gravitate toward those areas and meet like minded people and then move from area to area to interacting with those who have made it and those who have are still starting out obviously on a volutnary basis. It would make it easier to know who is who and meet like minded people in such a short time.

All in all the event was very well organised and looking forward to more.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please please can the organisation committee make a plan to podcast the events for those who could not be there
Hi

The Videos are all on www.zoopy.com/siliconcape.
I personally enjoyed Johann Rupert's Presentation.
Makes You Think.

William Kleynhans said:
Please please can the organisation committee make a plan to podcast the events for those who could not be there

RSS

Help spear the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service