All Discussions Tagged 'web' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a web developer

Hi there, I am a business guy, originally from France, with experience, energy and ideas. I can handle most of the tasks of a startup creat…

Started by Roman

2 May 20
Reply by Claire Thoraval

You can acquire Gocape.com if you have Bitcoins!

So, I'm reducing my current asking price of $75k to 40 BTC to acquire Gocape.com a vintage web 1.0 site. You can read my previous post here…

Started by Robert Haastrup-Timmi

0 Dec 3, 2013

Looking for web development partner/contractor to assist in finalizing start up website.

Dear All,  I am currently looking for a web developer to assist me in finalising my website www.wheresthesale.co.za. The website has been p…

Started by Robin Richardson

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Jason

Testing mobile apps - real devices vs emulators

Hi All, I am keen on testing a mobile web app on as many devices/browsers as possible in as short a time as possible.  Are the results of o…

Started by Oscar Baruffa

7 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Oscar Baruffa

Seeking collaboration on web idea

Hi all. I have an idea for a website or two but am not a developer, hence I need a developer to handle the coding, etc. I already have one…

Started by Richard Joseph

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Muzi Mohale

CMS web design advantages

CMS web design platforms like Joomla are fast becoming the number one choice for business web development applications. This is primarily b…

Started by Rudi Roux

10 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Carel Bekker

Cape Town Activa Project is looking for Web Agencies to submit proposals

The Cape Town Activa project has kicked off with a new team and a new focus on developing a kick a** portal to support the initiative. We a…

Started by Bruce Wade

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sigi Bessesen

Cities of Tech, Commerce, Community Platforms and Monitisation

Hi Everyone This year im planning to pack my bags and my mac and go visit some of the leading cities / countries whom are developing world…

Started by Tobie van Zyl

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Shaun Lindbergh

F1 on some jQuery/javascript Bug

This is my first post around here. I'm ususally the one to answer than ask unless I have to Google. I have googled just in case you would s…

Started by Nerudo Mregi

2 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Nerudo Mregi

Product launched and looking for feedback

Hey all...   I have finally gotten around to launching my web site... www.isharealot.com My site uses Facebook authentication, so if you ha…

Started by Quinton Carroll

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Quinton Carroll

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service