All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Realmdigital is a looking to hire a Digital Account Manager

If you’re reading this, it means you’re actively looking for new opportunities and personal growth; so naturally, we already like you. We’r…

Started by Suhaifa Naidoo

0 Sep 1

Looking for interns or disruptive devs to launch a new start up

Hi All I am looking for disruptors to join a small and elite team to disrupt the media space. The team will join me, in launching a startup…

Started by nic robertson

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Craig Payne

Looking for an awesome Sales Exec to Join Ad Dynamo

Hi all, Ad Dynamo is looking for the newest, brightest member of our sales team. This lucky person would be dealing with some of the greate…

Started by Zayne Upton

0 Jun 19, 2013

Looking for a PHP developer for a CT Startup

PHP DeveloperBackground:We are a startup based in Cape Town and a key driver of innovation within our industry. We are looking for an exper…

Started by Skye Aspden

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jess Green

!Waytag is Hiring Developers

Waytag – We are hiring!Waytag is looking to hire two junior mobile/web developers to join our dynamic team in Stellenbosch: !WaytagHQ For…

Started by Peter McFall

0 Aug 17, 2012

Geeks Wanted Urgently!

Johannesburg North14 x various Software Developers (C, C++, .Net, Java, Opensource) 1 x back-endBack office developers x1: C, architectural…

Started by Sima Kobo

0 May 14, 2012

Siliconcape Job Board

After such a great launch event in Cape Town it seems that the initiative has gotten legs and is in the starting blocks - well done to all…

Started by Shane Swinton

37 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Thapelo Radebe

Realmdigital is looking for both PHP and Java Developers

Leading development company is currently looking for both PHP and Java developers to join the team.  Full job specs can be found here.  Pl…

Started by Suhaifa Naidoo

0 Aug 3, 2010

Looking for php developers

A friend of mine is looking for php developers to help with her *seriously cool* start up. Please get in touch with me if you're keen.The j…

Started by Barbara Mallinson

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Nelson Hill

Looking to hire an awesome software developer for Personera

Personera is hiring full-time software engineers as well as taking on developer interns... have a look at the full specs on SiliconCape her…

Started by Sheraan Amod

0 Jul 26, 2010

RSS

Help spear the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service