All Discussions Tagged 'developer' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free mobile Designer

I'll design your mobile app for free. I'm just an amateur trying to work my way up so I'll take all the experience I can get. If you want…

Started by Angel Nelson Kadama

4 Oct 12
Reply by Angel Nelson Kadama

Looking for a Software Developer... a legend, a rockstar..the ONE!

Why join the clan?We are a small, fast paced startup, and have every intention of remaining that way through our growth.We're a profitable,…

Started by Lisa Adams

0 Aug 27

Please have a look at our new app - iffi - the social decision app

Hi Everyone, would be much obliged if you could have a look at our app and let me know what you think? Rate and review if you do download,…

Started by Lex Ridley

5 Jul 25
Reply by Lex Ridley

Wanted: Front End Developer

Front End Developer iDigital – Cape Town, Western Cape Would you like to be part of a new, up-and-coming digital strategy agency? Have the…

Started by Baveer Doolabh

2 May 20
Reply by Claire Thoraval

Anyone need an all round Web Designer with solid skills?

I'm looking to join a new venture or create one form scratch, I have a start up which is ticking away but I need a new project. You can che…

Started by Neil Berrow

2 Jan 21
Reply by andre voskuil

Looking for web development partner/contractor to assist in finalizing start up website.

Dear All,  I am currently looking for a web developer to assist me in finalising my website www.wheresthesale.co.za. The website has been p…

Started by Robin Richardson

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Jason

Stellenbosch: Looking for software developer - experienced or recent graduate

Looking for high-achieving, motivated individual to join our team of developers working on software for financial markets. Knowledge of, or…

Started by James Micklem

0 May 2, 2013

Looking for a Python (Django) Developer

I'm looking for a python (django) developer to work on my expanding start-up; we work in a cloud office, so he/she will be able to work fro…

Started by George Irwin

9 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Artur Shingirei

Seeking collaboration on web idea

Hi all. I have an idea for a website or two but am not a developer, hence I need a developer to handle the coding, etc. I already have one…

Started by Richard Joseph

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Muzi Mohale

Airlifte.com looking for a (preferably) Rails coder and co-founder.

Hi, Airlifte's founder (me) is struggling to find time to code his newest startup by himself. Any coder (preferably Rails) looking for a si…

Started by Erin Walker

0 Feb 4, 2013

RSS

Help spear the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service