All Discussions Tagged 'developer' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IOS developer available

Hi everyone, One of my IOS developers will soon have finished his project and will be available to start working full time on other project…

Started by Claire Thoraval

0 on Wednesday

New SA Developer Community

Hi  We have started a developer community.  developer|web We just started 1st October, and plan to introduce a lot more to the site. It is…

Started by jonathancrossland

2 Nov 3
Reply by Darren Mcglenatendolf

Looking for PHP/JS developer in CT area

Hi all I am looking for a PHP/JS developer in the CT area who might be interested in partnering on an interesting project with a lot of pot…

Started by Edward Byrne

0 Dec 28, 2014

WANTED: Organized, Detail-Oriented Software Tester (Cape Town)

Hi! _ Kaluma is a software company with our core engineering team based in Greenpoint, Cape Town. We put more resources into engineering th…

Started by Debbie Loffell-Dawson

0 Oct 29, 2014

Looking for a coder / Developer to Partner with re: A schools Project we are working on.

Hi everyone,   I am accountant by profession in need of a developer or computer programmer for a schools/community based project I am curre…

Started by Themba Dube

0 Oct 21, 2014

Free mobile Designer

I'll design your mobile app for free. I'm just an amateur trying to work my way up so I'll take all the experience I can get. If you want…

Started by Angel Nelson Kadama

4 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Angel Nelson Kadama

Looking for a Software Developer... a legend, a rockstar..the ONE!

Why join the clan?We are a small, fast paced startup, and have every intention of remaining that way through our growth.We're a profitable,…

Started by Lisa Adams

0 Aug 27, 2014

Please have a look at our new app - iffi - the social decision app

Hi Everyone, would be much obliged if you could have a look at our app and let me know what you think? Rate and review if you do download,…

Started by Lex Ridley

5 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Lex Ridley

Wanted: Front End Developer

Front End Developer iDigital – Cape Town, Western Cape Would you like to be part of a new, up-and-coming digital strategy agency? Have the…

Started by Baveer Doolabh

2 May 20, 2014
Reply by Claire Thoraval

Anyone need an all round Web Designer with solid skills?

I'm looking to join a new venture or create one form scratch, I have a start up which is ticking away but I need a new project. You can che…

Started by Neil Berrow

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by andre voskuil

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2015   Created by Roger Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service