All Discussions Tagged 'Media' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for interns or disruptive devs to launch a new start up

Hi All I am looking for disruptors to join a small and elite team to disrupt the media space. The team will join me, in launching a startup…

Started by nic robertson

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Craig Payne

Experience the future world of interactive Customer engagement, Branding, Advertising with TouchMagix...!!!!

Hello Friends, I represent TouchMagix™, a next gen digital technology company that aims to engage consumers in an unforgettable experience…

Started by Kunal Roychoudhury

0 Apr 18, 2013

Partnership required? New highly potential small company looking for IT and marketing partnerships.

Hi to all Silicon Cape members and budding entrepreneurs    I'm co-owner of a small IT company based in Oakdene, Johannesburg called Purple…

Started by Kagiso Mutlaneng

4 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Kagiso Mutlaneng

Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and Social Media

With the new Consumer Protection Act (CPA) it seems even Facebook pages may need to provide legislation or T&C's. Obviously fans may op…

Started by Jennifer Kling

0 May 19, 2011

Student Commune, The Ultimate Student Accommodation Social Site

Hi guys   We have recently launched a new website,Student Commune, (well we launched in February this year) and would like to get a lot of…

Started by Kagiso Mutlaneng

3 May 16, 2011
Reply by Kagiso Mutlaneng

What is the next step in the devolution of Social Media?

Social networks began as web applications, and are now proliferating with the development of desktop clients (desktop apps). Is the next st…

Started by Justin Coetzee

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Romany Thresher

RSS

Sponsors

Contact us to put your logo here...

Spread the word

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service