Jess Green's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Imel I'm definitely interested to speak to you about some projects - let me know…"

Jess Green replied Oct 18, 2013 to Looking for mobile app dev contract work

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Imel Rautenbach

"Hi Eric You'll need to give at least a little more information before techies will…"

Jess Green replied May 16, 2013 to Looking for a tech partner for a start-up

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by Neil Hinrichsen

"I'd start by attending developer events - @breaktherules, Friday's Drinktank at 88mp…"

Jess Green replied Mar 5, 2013 to I am seeking a Dev Co-Founder

5 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Jess Green

"I would start by telling the guy next to you. Tell and test your idea on everyone yo…"

Jess Green replied Mar 5, 2013 to What good is an idea when I have no idea who to show it to.

11 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Eldavinn Davids

"Hi Dirk and Max There aren't that many that were started by students and do these th…"

Jess Green replied Mar 5, 2013 to Hi-tech in and around Cape Town

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Roger Norton

"Hey Skye If you are innovating and breaking ground with your startup, why not menti…"

Jess Green replied Jan 13, 2013 to Looking for a PHP developer for a CT Startup

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jess Green

"Surely Snapplify (of RealmDigital) does this? Please ask @WesleyLynch on Twitter."

Jess Green replied Nov 7, 2012 to I need a developer to digitise a book on Nelson Mandela ?

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Iain Bryant

"Good discussion going on here. After a lot of reading, here's the crux in my opinion…"

Jess Green replied Jun 7, 2012 to Seed Funding in South Africa/Silicon Cape

64 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin Walker

"I agree with most of what Alistair says, except that the time allowed depends greatl…"

Jess Green replied Jun 1, 2012 to Seed Funding in South Africa/Silicon Cape

64 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Erin Walker

"Depending what stage you are in, you can go to the likes of AngelHub.co.za and other…"

Jess Green replied Jun 1, 2012 to Where to find investors in South Africa, willing to invest in a start up company

1 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Jess Green

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service