Jacques du Preez's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sameer, Let me know if you need help with this. I can assist if still needed."

Jacques du Preez replied Jan 21 to Workflow Solutions

1 Jan 21
Reply by Jacques du Preez

"Hi Justin,   Thank you for the detailed reply. This is exactly the explanation I was…"

Jacques du Preez replied Jun 2, 2011 to Equivalent of Limited Partnership in SA

7 May 14, 2013
Reply by Emile McLennan

"Not to get too involved with the debate, but some minor points: 1. It's not Windows…"

Jacques du Preez replied Feb 24, 2011 to Nokia's just announced partnership with Microsoft.

25 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by George Gombay

"Might I add that MySpace uses ASP .NET."

Jacques du Preez replied Jan 27, 2011 to Who is using or not using .NET/C#/Mono and why?

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Munzwa

"> what exactly does this mean for developers? Very broadly it means 3 things, of…"

Jacques du Preez replied Jan 27, 2011 to Who is using or not using .NET/C#/Mono and why?

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Munzwa

"Yaaseen,   Thank you for your reply. I think .NET has definitely been growing strong…"

Jacques du Preez replied Jan 26, 2011 to Who is using or not using .NET/C#/Mono and why?

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Munzwa

"How is the planning going for this event? Did you manage to get enough people to att…"

Jacques du Preez replied Dec 21, 2010 to Scalability and Performance event in Cape Town in January

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Johan Steyn

"Would anyone be interested in attending a regular alternative-.NET & Mono evenin…"

Jacques du Preez replied Dec 21, 2010 to Who is using or not using .NET/C#/Mono and why?

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Munzwa

"Robert, Thank you for the detailed reply. You are completely right about the MonoT…"

Jacques du Preez replied Dec 7, 2010 to Who is using or not using .NET/C#/Mono and why?

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Munzwa

"Robert, I too work as a .NET developer full time, in a enterprise-corporate environ…"

Jacques du Preez replied Dec 6, 2010 to Who is using or not using .NET/C#/Mono and why?

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Munzwa

RSS

Sponsors

Contact us to put your logo here...

Spread the word

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service