General (863)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Employee share/stock option plans

Hi I am interested in connecting with anybody who has experience or can help with the documentation for setting up an employee share option…

Started by Gretchen Roberts

0 on Thursday

"Burn the Business Plan!" .. Good or bad advice for South African tech entrepreneurs?

Tech Entrepreneurs, The SA tech scene sorely lacks quality, empirical research. You can help.  Technology entrepreneurs are invited to par…

Started by Richard Heslop

3 Oct 7
Reply by Richard Heslop

Health informatics, deep learning experts

I will have a need for individuals with expertise in health informatics and deep learning in upcoming projects. If interested in working at…

Started by Reinhard Hiller

4 Sep 25
Reply by Siyabonga

Survey: Risk factors in the success of SMEs in South Africa

Are you a small business owner? Please assist us with the following (15 minute) survey, which seeks to assess the risk factors in the succ…

Started by Vuyisa Qabaka

0 Sep 23

Virtual Reality Development Workshop

Hi AllWe are busy planning a Virtual Reality workshop in October where people can come and create Virtual Reality experiences.Some Skill se…

Started by Tyrone Rubin

0 Sep 17

List your startup for free

Hey Founders, We're keen to show off the awesome startups that are popping up in SA. So, we've started an initiative - called Founded in So…

Started by Daren Fuchs

11 Sep 15
Reply by Corne Grobler

Why would I incorporate a Tech business in South Africa?

Hello Community,   I look at the regulatory obstacles to starting a Tech business in SA which has global aspirations because of foreign ex…

Started by Rob MacMahon

0 Sep 15

Getting retailers to list on mobile apps? Sales rep experience and advice

I recently launched a mobile app for my website and social media page Where's the Sale.Co.Za. I have taken a lean approach to the start up…

Started by Robin Richardson

0 Sep 15

One year later and .capetown is dead

I read an interesting thread on the mybroadband forum today about the .capetown domain.  Read here. Any thoughts on why the  .capetown doma…

Started by David Smith

1 Sep 15
Reply by Gerhard van der Westhuizen

Disruptive product to the market

Any advice on how to take a disruptive product to the market. We have one of the highest logistic costs internationally, impacting the pric…

Started by Andrew Diack

0 Sep 7

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2015   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service