General (975)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for app review or bloggers for tech in the restaurant industry

Looking for any app/tech review sites to do a review of our shift scheduling app ( currently targeting the restaurant sector but works anyw…

Started by Pedzisai Marufu

0 on Monday

Do you need help with android application development

If you are facing problems with android application development. I can be of help. Get me on 0616191167

Started by Lucky Foya

0 Dec 2

FREE help offered on UX

hello everyone! I’d like to help someone with UX related tasks each day. Is there any way i can help you? Discussing a design problem, test…

Started by Alan Williams

0 Dec 2

UX Designers required

Join our UX Team! Senior User Experience Designer Requirements Experience designing user-centric native mobile applications, software appli…

Started by Alan Williams

0 Nov 21

I need your honest opinion about our newly developed financial comparison website: Likemoney.co.za

Hi Everyone We recently launched a new financial comparison website called Likemoney.co.za (https://www.likemoney.co.za) Likemoney is a soc…

Started by Likemoney

11 Nov 17
Reply by Likemoney

We are looking for co-investor to start our activities in Madagascar

Greetings from Ramisajaona Jean-Luc Olivier,  We are looking for co-investor or loan to start our activities in Madagascar. I’m also intere…

Started by Jean Luc Olivier Ramisajaona

0 Nov 16

Seeking Investors for VR and 3D Printing Partnerships in South Africa and Abroad

As featured on the much acclaimed Mnet Shark Tank. 4DPro is seeking investors and 3D Printing partnerships in South Africa and abroad. For…

Started by Carl Adams

0 Nov 16

A NORTHERN SUBURBS CO-WORKING SPACE?

The Greater Tygerberg Partnership (GTP) is planning to create a co-working space and innovation hub in the Tygerberg region. If you live or…

Started by George Gabriel

0 Nov 9

Mid - Senior Level PHP developer

We are looking for an experienced and talented web developer to join our skilled and growing team, to work on a mix of website builds and c…

Started by Joann Kotze

1 Nov 8
Reply by Claire Thoraval

FREE Online Personal and Business Assistance

I run an online personal and business support company, TaskFundi TaskFundi takes over all administrative tasks to give you more time to foc…

Started by Wanda Wendy Bovungana

0 Nov 6

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2016   Created by Roger Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service