General (895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developers Insight

Hi Guys and Gals I'm addressing this to all the developers across the scope of languages and expertise. What is the best way to package on…

Started by Mphati Jezile

2 Jan 31
Reply by Lwando Tyatya

Investec/En-novate SA Hi-Tech Trip to Silicon Valley

In partnership with En-novate, Investec is taking taking up to 22 of South Africa's most promising hi-tech entrepreneurs on a one-week trip…

Started by En-novate

0 Jan 31

Innovo Networks helping SME's with Telephony Services

Innovo Networks understands the plight of SME’s in SA and in this tough economic conditions and is offering a portfolio of telephony soluti…

Started by Damian Michael

0 Jan 28

Hire from a pool of 8500+ developers located across South Africa

Dear Silicon Cape, Hyperion Careers (www.hyperiondev.com/careers) is South Africa's first dedicated job search and application portal for s…

Started by Hyperion Development

0 Jan 28

Junior Consultant / Developer

Our company is looking for juniors that have a passion for software and believe that good software helps businesses work better. The positi…

Started by Greg Strydom

0 Jan 26

Tech Partner Search - Brand Activation Company

Hello Cape Town & SA tech community. I own a brand activation company (read: we create brand experiences) that's looking to specialize…

Started by Simeon Trew

0 Jan 20

LaunchLab Vacancy - Analyst Reporting Officer

The Nedbank Stellenbosch University LaunchLab business incubator based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape, is looking for an Analyst and Reporti…

Started by Chani Macauley

0 Jan 19

SA Charities - Technology Education

Are anyone able to provide me with a shortlist of reputable charities that runs technology training courses for kids / people across South…

Started by Renier Janse van Rensburg

2 Jan 11
Reply by Renier Janse van Rensburg

Hyperion Hub - a resource for software developers & computer scientists in South Africa

Dear Silicon Cape community, We've recently launched the Hyperion Hub: hub.hyperiondev.com , featuring articles with a South African perspe…

Started by Riaz Moola

2 Jan 11
Reply by Riaz Moola

Front End Developer needed

Are you a front end dev looking for a new role or know someone that is. If you are interested please send me your CV to gretchen@askgrhr.co…

Started by Gretchen Roberts

0 Jan 8

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2016   Created by Roger Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service