General (938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Web Developer for Hire

We are looking for a seasoned web developer with strong graphic design capabilities for a website revamp. Preferably based in South Africa.…

Started by PC

0 yesterday

Is there a similar platform for Gauteng

We are in search of a similar platform targeting starts ups, small business and investors within the tech industry. All suggestions welcome…

Started by Judi Lopes

0 on Monday

Financial Startup seeking funding

Hi all, Anyone know how or where we would find funding for a financial startup in the mobile technology industry? We're in development an…

Started by Courtney Scully

2 Aug 18
Reply by Matthew Rossouw

Task Tracking/Time sheet application

Most companies have a need to track the progress of their projects and project issues. How much importance do companies put on this kind of…

Started by Quinton Carroll

7 Aug 17
Reply by Ivan Petrov

Developers Wanted

Hi. I have spent a lot of time developing a mobile app (hybrid) for the retail space. The current app has some amazing turn-by-turn directi…

Started by Paul Hinrichsen

0 Aug 11

Feedback on New Small Business Support Portal

I am finishing up development of a small business support portal for micro/small businesses and entrepreneurs and would love to hear what a…

Started by Greg Bahlmann

0 Aug 9

Virtual Assistant

I recently started a virtual assistance business called Virtualy For those who are not familiar with what a virtual assistant (VA) does, a…

Started by Wanda Wendy Bovungana

0 Aug 5

Co-working space

Hi All, We have an amazing co-working space that needs filling! If you are looking for a great place to get working, close to the CBD (Salt…

Started by Matthew Rossouw

0 Jul 29

Data Science Community

I would like to connect with people involved in Data Science like Data Analytic s, Data Mining, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligenc…

Started by Anthony Coetzee

7 Jul 28
Reply by Anthony Coetzee

Unique solution by Postbox Courier that helps you shop abroad and save on shipping costs by providing SA online shoppers a personal address overseas.

South African owned Postbox Courier has been operation in South Africa for over a year and is dedicated to online shoppers and businesses w…

Started by Kenneth Rohan

0 Jul 28

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2016   Created by Roger Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service