General (910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costing your creation

I have spent a number of years developing an App which sits in the Retail space. I took on a Team Mate last year and together we have final…

Started by Paul Hinrichsen

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Paul Hinrichsen

Card Payment Solution

Dear all I've been a big fan of Silicon Cape be it "read only" and not actively involved. The time has come now to test the ideas and pro…

Started by Ismaeel Toffar

0 Apr 10

Marketing Manager for the LaunchLab

The Nedbank Stellenbosch University LaunchLab business incubator based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape, is looking for a Marketing Manager wh…

Started by Philip Marais

0 Mar 24

Urgent requirement

Front-End Dev / Visual Designer Urgently looking for Front-End/HTML/CSS Developers Experience with responsive websites, good eye for design…

Started by Alan Williams

0 Mar 23

build brand

I studied Bcom marketing and communication and currently studying IT. i have worked for at least two years in one of the leading media comp…

Started by Sipho Makhalema

0 Mar 18

Cost of articles/blog posts and hourly rate

I know this is a broad question but; what do you think is a fair rate for blog articles (standard 500 words) written by South Africans who…

Started by Matthew Davison

3 Mar 15
Reply by laura owings

Data Science Community

I would like to connect with people involved in Data Science like Data Analytic s, Data Mining, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligenc…

Started by Anthony Coetzee

0 Mar 11

Calling all mentors - one of my digital interns needs a new gig

One of my marketing interns, Asanda Ngunda, is finishing off at the end of March, after 5 months under my wing in a digital marketing, educ…

Started by Alan Vesty

0 Mar 10

Selling your business - not for the faint hearted, or poorly prepared....

It's exciting, hard work, and all that goes with starting a business.   So, now you've got a great business, and you're looking to sell or…

Started by Michael Andrew Fresen

2 Mar 9
Reply by Michael Andrew Fresen

Startup Checklist

Hi all, just wondering if there is a checklist for startup companies that can be used as a guide or rough guide? I would like to start a bu…

Started by Neill Le Roux

6 Mar 3
Reply by andre voskuil

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2016   Created by Roger Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service