General (754)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non Disclosure Agreements

What's your thoughts on giving potential investors and interested parties a Non Disclosure Agreement to sign, before communicating about yo…

Started by Jacques du Preez

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Jeanne Ringe

Deveoper needed to build Android Mobile App

Please contact me if you are interested. Adriaan Hefer 082 3397047

Started by Adriaan Hefer

2 yesterday
Reply by Adriaan Hefer

Please have a look at our new app - iffi - the social decision app

Hi Everyone, would be much obliged if you could have a look at our app and let me know what you think? Rate and review if you do download,…

Started by Lex Ridley

5 on Friday
Reply by Lex Ridley

Front end developer (Javascript Expert) - THE BEST ONLY

Hi, We are a funded start-up, currently with a development team of 2 backend devs and one front end. We are building a desktop version of t…

Started by David Price

0 on Friday

The SME Toolkit Business Plan competition

SME Toolkit Competition If you are an aspiring entrepreneur between the ages of 18 and 35 this competition is a great opportunity. The SME…

Started by Bevin Davids

0 Jul 22

PHP Developers needed

Hi Guys We looking for a hand full of PHP developers to join our exciting team here at Tygervalley. Fulltime or Parttime.  PHP (Atleast…

Started by Clifford Whittaker

1 Jul 18
Reply by Khulekani Ngongoma

Help Kids in Cape Town Code

To all the coders out there. We are starting an initiative where we are pairing coders of any language with kids in Cape Town who want to l…

Started by Tyrone Rubin

0 Jul 18

UI Designer

Hi  Any apps that need designing, i'm your man. Do not hesitate to drop me a message.  ulatib@gmail.com Thanks Uth

Started by Uthmaan Latib

0 Jul 15

Software Dev. for 2 month needed

Looking for software developer in Cape Town for 2 month project. Needs to know MySQL, PHP, Rubyon Rails, Javascript, Bootstrap. Interested?…

Started by Claus Lauter

0 Jul 11

Pay Per Download/Install Advertisement

Hi All, I would like to know what do you use if you want to pay when your product is downloaded/ installed rather than when one clicks on t…

Started by Khulekani Ngongoma

0 Jul 9

RSS

Help spear the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2014   Created by Roger Norton.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service