General (943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for reliable Android developer

Hi Guys & Gals  I am in search of a reliable Android developer or development team.  I have one project I need finished and another one…

Started by Kaveek Maghraj Jimmy

0 on Wednesday

Any health/medicine/biotech related start-ups out there?

I'm a medical doctor and very passionate about medicine, business, technology/innovation. Just wondering if there are other people out ther…

Started by Jack Daniel

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Riaan Duvenage

We are hiring Java and mobile developers

Fluidity Software Solutions are hiring! Looking for Intermediate and Senior Java developers as well as Mobile developers in Cape Town and s…

Started by Sonika Gerber

0 on Monday

READY, AIM, QUICKFIRE AS RNG FOUNDRY AND BLA BLA BLA STUDIOS SIGN

South African game design house Bla Bla Bla Studios has entered into an exclusive game development and distribution agreement with RNG Foun…

Started by carmen granger

0 Sep 23

Do you track time and expenses, to bill your clients?

If so, please have a look at a new Timesheet, Invoicing and Project Management system, called IXESHA (isiXhosa for 'time'), which has recen…

Started by Sean Walsh

0 Sep 16

Mentor Search in App and Strategic Business Development

Good Day Silicon Cape Members I am searching for a mentor that can offer our team guidance in the following areas for our app. · Strategi…

Started by Ameer Jeearry

1 Sep 16
Reply by Sean Clancy

Investor needed

Good day to you all, so we are looking to grow our business but therefore need some funding from someone that would be interested. People p…

Started by Neill Le Roux

1 Sep 15
Reply by Mholi Mapalala

Seeking new opportunities/challenges in electronics and microelectronics

Dear Sir or Madam,   As an experienced technical manager in electronics and embedded system engineer with over three years of experience in…

Started by Yannick Duhalde

0 Sep 14

Seeking Web Developer for Hire

We are looking for a seasoned web developer with strong graphic design capabilities for a website revamp. Preferably based in South Africa.…

Started by PC

1 Sep 8
Reply by Nathi Mnqanqeni

Academic research study on the Influence of Accounting Information Systems in the performance of Service-oriented SMEs in the Cape Metropole

Good Day I Am conducting a research study on the influence Accounting Information Systems has on the performance of service- oriented SMEs…

Started by Siviwe Tyaliti

0 Sep 2

RSS

Help spread the word!

Add this image to your site:

© 2016   Created by Roger Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service